fiji water ~ owl city
there is no easy way from the earth to the stars
Vaporwave is my sona, please don't use them without permission first, as they are me. As for editing, please do NOT edit this page in anyway unless it is to add categories, or there is a reason behind it. Which, in that case, please check with me first before editing their page. I can spell check and edit grammar mistakes myself, thank you
he / they | rain x night | artist x writer | hufflepuff x slytherin
"Once you've done something, you never forget... Even if you can't remember."
"Nothing, never mind, I was just talking to myself. Or also this one person in this game I'm playing... wait, can you even call them people? They don't exactly have human-like qualities or anything... Oh, never mind that either. I think I may talk too much." ~ Vaporwave
ha, ha, ha a new history
|Nicknames||vapor / vere / marbles (occasionally) / verglas / ver / verg / weeb man|
|Fav Colors||pastel blues / blacks / greys / deary blues / pastel colors / light purples and blues / coral orange|
|Interests||zoology / entomology / cartooning(?)|
|Main Attribute||cheerfulness / unusuality / creativity / ignorance / sadness / self-doubt / loss of confidence / music / hollow knight / comfort / integrity / weebness / procrastination|
|Elemental Attribute||spilt mercury / eagle feathers / melting candles / dew on leaves / dusty books / ink splatters / falling rain / glass marbles / bisexual flags / pixels / broken pencils / headphones|
|Theme Animal||harp seal|
|Theme Color||soft violets / scarlet / pastel blues / purples / light pinks / sky blue / dusty pinkish-purples / pastel purples / navy|
|Theme Song||night trouble ~ petit biscuit / wolves without teeth ~ the music room / windfall ~ thefatrat|
|Moral Alignment||true neutral|
|Timeline||semi-canon / canon / modern pyrrhia|
|Pronouns||they / them / he / him|
|Occupation|| artist wannabe / gamer / student / writer / hollow knight |
|Tribe||nightwing / rainwing|
|Goal||better understand themself / complete hollow knight / finally play all the games they enjoy!|
|Residence||island in the bay of a thousand scales|
|Relatives||euphoria (mother) / tulip (father) / butterscotch (brother) / starseer (grandmother) / fuzz (grandfather) / lucid (grandmother) / herbane (grandfather) / icor (great-grandfather, deceased) / toucan (great-grandmother, deceased)|
|Allies||family / friends|
|Enemies||themself in some cases / mean dragons / butterscotch (sometimes)|
|Likes||having a good time / sour sweets / hollow knight / undertale / deltarune / wandersong!! / math / reading / blue (preferably of lighter hues) / compliments / being welcomed / not having to speak / very short conversations / being left alone in the dark / altogether sweet things / knowing a secret / lyricless music / soft jazz and rock / being weird without embarrassment (wait, that's not possible) / fading into the background / remembering good things about themself / darkness / semi dark topics (for some reason) / wearing headphones / chiptune and electrowave music / owl city / sleeping / bad puns and jokes / talking to online friends / relief / neon colors / admiring the scenery / cats / touching soft furs / action-adventure-fantasy novels / being liked / owls / dark colors / really cool art or coding / fun games / dragons / drawing and doodling / improving their art / being called by their prefered pronouns (he / they) / feeling at peace / making art for others / cool designs or ideas / inspiration / doing absolutely nothing / dinosaurs / learning about cool topics / listening to music / thinking positively / randomness / coding / knowing what to do (but if it's referring to a game they're playing, they want to jump blindly into it) / lovable characters / gravity falls / cute or really cool graphics / gore-free games / night in the woods / hornet!! / reading about in-depth lore / watching others play games / commenting on their own games / pretty colorations / stars / lemonade and sprite / time / well-developed characters / winter and fall / warmth / game soundtracks / feeling comfortable / steven universe / reading backwards / challenges / chicken|
|Dislikes||really bitter things / very quiet music / jarring noises / romance (bleh) / clingy dragonets / discrimination / roblox / fortnite / really cringy things / being yelled at / death / a lot of gore / lacking of good spelling (does mind a little though) / computer language (like u and r, then again they don't mind it too much) / meat (makes exceptions for some) / being told what to do / puppets / clowns / SPIDERS!! / annoying sounds / feeling down / sadness / heartache or pain / looking dramatic / hard-to-describe things / guilt tripping (as in they don't want to do it) / regret / vivid detail or lack of it / smoke or any pollution to the environment / dares / being competitive / not feeling that important to anyone / getting lost in their mind / rap, rock or heavy metal music / obnoxious things or sounds / being too hot or being too cold / itchy feelings / pain / forgetting passwords to their things / really popular things / not being called by the prefered pronouns (she / her) / old art / embarrassment / social studies...|
|Powers and abilities||nothing, they're absolutely useless.|
|Weaknesses||incredibly low self-esteem / self-doubt / not that good at starting conversations with new dragons / works alone / lazy / ignorant and sometimes arrogant and sassy / LOUD / awful at being social / wanders off a lot / zones out a lot too / easily distracted / sometimes clumsy / nervous / lacks true powers / most of the time doesn't look before they leap / has literally no confidence in themself / scared of spiders / doesn't stand up for themself / terrible writing skills / procrastinates,,, a lot / always points out their flaws and doesn't really look on the bright side / horrible attention span if it's something they don't really find interesting / hard on themself|
|Strengths||hollow knight nerd / swift typer / fast walker / forgiving / smart(?) / okay artist and typer / imaginative|
|Weapons||talons / teeth a little bit / their words mostly / magic pencil|
|Love Interests||"hmmm, just some characters from video games... heh"|
|Quote||"listen, i'm not the right person to come to for a task like this. i'm not useful so how could i possibly help you?"|
This strange dragonet would undoubtedly catch your eye, yet no one casts a second glance on this figure skipping down the roads of Possibility, for what is there to know about them? A grin ripples across their longish snout and to some, bringing an unusual combination of two tribes, NightWings and RainWings, obvious combinations even, although they appears to not have a capability to change the color of their scales all that well and in turn has two main looks, one usually occurring than the other, bright lavishing pink with tinges of purple here and there dappling the scales. In turn, a fine mixture of navy blue runs in and around their bright sky blue eyes, one may say someone would stop and take in their appearance, but to be honest, there is hardly anyone out there that still has respect for hybrids anymore, they wouldn't bother casting them even the bit of a glance if they were to see them down and on the streets.
With this, a vibrant, midnight blue ruff that remains unusually large flops behind their bat-like ears, pink on the inside and, at the tips, almost black although it's possibly just a dark blue. Upon the ruff, you'd notice the speckles of silver stars of all shapes and sizes, running freely across the blue with the occasional dusty pink like a galaxian cluster whirling around the silvery stars. Little blue or in some cases purple dot near the pale sky blue underbelly, having a similar hue to that of their eyes and upon their back, painted in a deeper midnight blue, flat scales swiftly run across their back followed by softly curving spines, which remain either a coarse light blue splotched at the top with a paler purple or will stay a hue similar to that of their ruff, a fondly light midnight blue.
There would also remain, their build, stocky and rather short, Vaporwave is more on their NightWing side when it comes to things like this, a more hunched and slouching spine in a way and with it, slender legs, yet they cease to be long, remaining a good size but short all the same and somewhat thick. They could be considered chubby around the legs, rather instead of being "thick" with muscle, it's fat. Some strange characteristics within their horns, almost like twin boomerangs, scaled pastel blue horns jut upward, curving gently over the head and pointing down their back (this can be shown in Enigma's infobox image) while the scales running down these said horns are a darker midnight blue, similar to that of the dawning sky, fading to the night, an inky blackness.
You may notice their legs, a soft hue of purple fading from the main scales of a tender-light purple-pink to the tips of a dawn purple and, around the arm, a few places down from their elbows, silvery scales like stars, running down the alley, pausing just before this light purple turns to its full extent, this being near their wrist (can be seen on Marbles image to the left). One may look at their tail, long and displaying a good sort of RainWing heritage yet it shows no good when it comes to climbing trees, nor would you ever see them in a tree in the first place, but it remains the same as their main scales, no funky designs like the rest of them, just normal and somewhat "bland."
Eye-seeking, the wings are the most noticeable part of them, auras of deep blues and whirling purples, deep in color, as though the midnight sky itself and, in a snail shell pattern similar to that of Morrowseer, silver stars, scattering the underside, which almost seem to glow a little in the dark if exposed to a lot of sunlight on that same day, around the base near their sky blue underbelly and edges remains darker than that of where the membrane clings to their wing, staying saturated with dusky colors, lighter shades and beautifully mixed well in hues. When it comes to accessories, they always either wear a headband with bone white horns upon them or lightning blue, catear headphones. Their scales, while eye-catching and shimmering, have a certain warmth, while in scent, wet sand, ocean spray and pumpkin spice. Quite an enigma, no?
An elegant dragon appears from the shadows, curvy and flawless in every way, an incredible dragon that everyone longs to see, a savior of the world. Oh, false alarm everybody, it's just Vaporwave, there's literally nothing to see here, might as well go about your daily life without a care in the world. There's nothing special about this dragon, in fact, he's quite bland, flawed in pretty much every way possible. Yep, this is the Vaporwave everyone doesn't know about, the classic introverted dragonet of the future with a magic pencil and nothing of tribal abilities. He may be noticeable of light purplish pink scales rippling in soft hues across his body, but all the same he's just another RainWing / NightWing hybrid. With this, soft intervals of pastel purples rippling in and out upon his neck.
What is there to learn about him? He's just your average dragon with some minor flaws and hardly any strengths. Vaporwave head remains slightly pinker than that of their main scales, followed with innocent light turquoise eyes and strange-looking horns. Most likely the only eye-catching feature of his body is that of his horns, which jut upward instead of behind his head and curve at the end. This makes them appear as though someone took the tips of his horns and bent them backwards. The horns have multiple colors upon them, the most showy part being the scales upon the fronts, fading from a pastelish magenta-purple to a rather deep rosy pink at the tips. This is while the hue of his horns in general, hide behind, remaining a soft purple tinged with light blues, ever so slightly.
Then there is the plated scales around his eyes with fade from a deep purple at the tip of his short snout to a lighter hue of purple around his eyes and tinged magenta much like the tip of his horns near the top corners of his eyes. He can be considered a curious sight, if dragons are into things that are lame, but in a nutshell, Vaporwave is a NightWing with RainWing colors that never change. If looking at his full body and not just the head and shoulders, one may see his galaxian purple socks with stain his paws, climbing up near his elbows, however they fade near the middle of his arms. At the ends, silvery stars swirl in patternless dances, not going too deep into the pastel purples of his legs and paws.
His build is rather lanky, stocky and rather chubby near the legs and he noticeably slouces, shoulders sagging and head held straight in front or downwards at his talons. The hybrid's wings are rather small, but all the same has a showy underside, whorling with pale pastel purples and pinks speckled with silvery stars. With this, there are his small talons remaining a dark purple in color and while short, they're sharp. His legs aren't very long, nor is he considerably tall, but it's enough to go by, one may find his tail quite long, while not prehensile, it still remains long and curvy. In better description, Vaporwave is a short, stocky and slouching dragonet with a typical expression of either a neutral frown or a friendly smile.
The small, half-circle scales the pad gently across his back are of the same color at the tip of his snout, a deep purple much like a dusk sky after sunset. This is followed by complementary pastel purple dots hovering above his underbelly, this, along with that of his upper scales, go all the way to his tail tip. Spines follow through as well, running along his very back, these however don't look all too threatening, having softly curved edges and being short in size. His nose horn is the same as these, simply a wart upon his nose remaining a light bluey pink similar to that of the color upon his horns with a soft pastel purple-pink much like scales upon the horns. This remains the same pattern and coloration for all the spines upon his head and down to scruff of his neck.
A showy ruff, surrounding the his small ears just bursts with color, much like his wings, really, just with a more casual, patternless appearance. Galaxian swirls, like stardust, light pink-purples bleed here and there, along with the usual purple and magenta. The edges curve outward, in short arcs, not having a batlike appearance much like his wings. Having said that, pinprick stars of various sizes pad gently across his ruff, in a silvery white coloration. This is followed by a few minor accessories, mostly that of a dull blue cloak hiding his wings and most of his body. The cloak would be starting at neck and flooding downward, it appears more ragged and as though made up tendrils, the separate from each other near the end.
This can also be followed by bright insect-like wings which sometimes replace his normal ones. In coloration, they're snow white with tints of blue, the membranes remaining solid and curving in outward arcs upon being unfurled. These are what he calls his "monarch wings," for they give him an extra boost if ever so desired, that is if he has a ledge he wants to get up to that is too high up. Vaporwave also has a tendency to wear light blue and yellow striped shirts and red baseball caps turned sideways. It usually leads him to have an awkward expression upon his snout, uncertain of how exactly everyone will react to him. Then again, he usually tries to ignore things like that, but fails horribly. It can be noticed that he has black insect-like eyelashes, these are rather strange looking, but overall are an interesting addition to his appearance.
His scales carry a lukewarm feeling to them and with that carries a scent of fall leaves, autumn rain and pumpkin spice. However, it is unknown how he keeps this scent with him all the time, it just seems to stick to him like glue. Still, not exactly someone you'd see walking down the streets of Sanctuary, he always seems to catch the eyes of everyone, perhaps from his sparkly scales or something else. Vaporwave doesn't have a certain skip to his step, he just walks as is, perhaps quite casual. Even then, whenever he speaks, he doesn't speak with confidence, but still doesn't stutter. Rather, he's loud, probably to grab the attention of everyone around him, or maybe for other reasons. Who really knows, he's a questionable character.
Beautiful, eye catching, fabulous
They don't think much of these words describing themself, not at all. Nor do they really think of these words too much, for they only would use them to describe music or someone else's art. But never in a million years, themself.
Their appearance never really changed, traversing to modern times, although there may be some changes, possibly. Their main scales remain a purplish pink, sparkling in colorful rows, although from their expression, they don't exactly want to make a scene. An embarrassed expression always seems to cross their short snout, usually they're not seen out and about. Nice paint strokes ripple down their scales, coming in many hues of pastel pinks and purples, not just one solid color. Even then, while they may to some appear pretty, they really aren't. Most don't approach them, then again, who would approach a stranger, besides, they probably wouldn't even be able to keep up a conversation with anyone but their older brother.
- literally like semi-canon vaporwave, can appear in canon appearance too however
- purplish pink scales in soft paintbrush strokes, kinda pretty but also not, they're weird
- boomerang horns that are whorling pastel purples and pinks with scales of deep purple-pinks
- thimble, softly rounded spines running down their back, start with a base of pastel blue-purples with tips of hot magentas and pinks and fades into a base of soft blues and tips of light purples
- wings are like the dusk sky, whorls of deep navy blues and an array of dusky purples stars are scattered in a snail shell like formation
- wears a lotta different shirts and sweaters along with catear headphones
- sky blue eyes, light pastel pink-purple underbelly, i guess they were silver shoes too so that's a thing
- slouches a lot when they walk and when they sit, shoulders sag, uncertain expression or neutral frown upon their snout
- never wears jeans,,, NEVER
- short and somewhat stocky, a little thin??
- talons are short, sharp and dark purples, they're always sharp no matter what, even when they cut them
- silver braces upon teeth and they suck, but they usually forget about them within a few days or so
- hot magenta tongue
- small scar on right talon on the front of their pinky, a knife accident.
- usually just an embarrassed look on their face, deep purple talons that are short and long tail
- a very long scarf that they could probably trip on, but they somehow don't, light blue in color
- long brown overcoat extending over their arms and paws, looks like they have no hands
"Vaporwave is an interesting hybrid case. With a very selective, but "organized" sense of scales and feathers and fur. Their build and elegance are quite surprising in the case of the often funky looking Night/Rain hybrids.
Unlike most dragons, even NightWings themselves, Vaporwave stands upright. Even those who do stand upright usually have a raptor posture, but they strike a quite elegant balance standing upright, wings splayed for balance. Vaporwave gives off the impression that they're a tall dragonet by doing this, looking down at most other dragons their age when they speak to them, but once they drop down on all fours, it's quick to notice that they're actually quite small.
Another illusion of height and size is their feathers. Vaporwave has a "crown" that puffs up like a, well, crown, and smoothes down like long hair down their neck. There's a similar ruff of feathers on their chest, which they can splay out at will. When not in use, they're often smoothed down quite elegantly in what appears to be a colorful looking tie.
Their wings are like that of their NightWing ancestors, though the talons in place of NightWing's talons are the two fingered claws of a chameleon, or a common RainWing. They're dexterous and Vaporwave can use them to hold things and use tools, it's simply the wings extending from their wrists that would cause them trouble.
Their tail is connected to the webbing of their wings, though overtop this soft skin are even softer feathers, that splay and smooth just as any of the other ones on Vaporwave body.
The majority of Vaporwave scales and fur are quite matte. There's no glimmer or shine to the deep blues to purples and pinks to oranges on their main body. Though, what's really eye catching are the glimmering, sparkling feathers on their chest. A similar shine is apparent in their crown, on their tail feathers, along the ends of their legs and the tips of their talons, but especially on their chest and under their wings." ~ Enigma The Hybrid
- can get irritated easily and is generally forgetful, not very truthful with their emotions, they never actually know what they're feeling or how to describe it
- very much so an introvert, isn't very comfortable with talking to someone face-to-face for very long, and tries their best to end the conversation as fast as possible
- may actually be an ambivert, who knows.
- not easy to get along with???
- pretty much a conversation with them ends in cold silence, so they tend to just walk away from any socializing,,, or they'll just lock themselves up in their house,,, or hide away from other dragons
- can't socialize,,, ever and probably never will, they can't start a conversation, it just gets awkward really fast
- doesn't find themself very interesting, one reason they don't talk very much, because they think they're too boring for anyone's liking
- convinced they don't belong anywhere, so they're pretty clueless to life and don't really know what they're going to do
- yells alot, usually when under some pressure or just talking, doesn't really watch their volume that well
- that one guy who mumbles out responses to questions and then is asked to speak louder
- //draws something//,,, becomes immediately bad and claims they hate all their art,,, honestly they really do,,, they find everyone way better than them
- sometimes gets tired of everyone complimenting something as beautiful and pretty,,, it just gets old after awhile, it's like they're not even reading about the character, they just head straight to the comments
- is a bit judgemental,,, sometimes overestimates themself,,, to make them sound cooler than they actually are and it sucks
- constantly improving,,, gets a bit nervous and embarrassed when admitting a new fandom they're into because they believe the others will think of them as either a weirdo or a nerd
- lazy, doesn't like getting up early, it kinda makes them grumpy
- low self-esteem, doesn't find themself that great of a dragon, but they usually just pretend everything's alright since they believe no one wants to hear their complaints and stuff, too boring
- likes calming music, along with pop and techno, prefers music from games or movies because why not
- likes rather squishy or "gross" animals, enjoys touching and holding newts, snakes and snails, animals are cool and they love watching them
- likes jumping blindly into games, they find it really fun and makes the game exciting when you don't know what you're doing, hates looking up playthroughs or guides because they ruin the fun of playing the game
- likes walking, that's a fact, also reading, because she has nothing better to do but also books are really cool and have a lot of imagination put into them
- fusses over small matters quite a lot,,, they expect to do well on their first try and if not, they question their intelligence
- is a little hard on themself a bit, very judgemental and probably judges everything in their mind,,, judges their art and writing a lot and compares it too much to others
- always says their art is bad,,, that they don't belong anywhere and that they should just give up
- when faced with an essay, they always think a little too hard, they want it to be perfect on their first try and pushes themself to make it perfect and scorns themself when they don't like what they wrote
- this causes them to delete everything they just wrote and rewrite it differently,,, because it wasn't good enough,,, then again they don't think THEY are good enough to do something that good
- hates it when they have a song they really like but either forgot the name of it or don't have the name of it,,, that goes especially for lyricless music,,, then they can't look it up via lyrics
- can be brutally honest if they want to, but usually refrain from saying anything because,,, they feel no one cares about their opinions too much and would only make the situation worse
- doesn't like coming out guilt trippy or as a drama queen, so they usually think about what they say first, doesn't like it when others try to do it to them, so they try not to do it to others
- not afraid of death,,, doesn't really get why dragons find death "scary" or "bad," it comes natural and plus,,, there's nothing wrong with it,,, that's just how it is
- wants to get a cape, because capes are cool and make them feel better, although when they think about wearing a cape they just get embarrassed
- always seems to worry what others will think of them if they wear a certain thing or say a certain thing,,, hates this part about themself because they want to be themself
- that is, they don't like who "themself" is so they just consider themself flexible, bending themself into someone others may like, they don't show their true colors,,, never will most likely
- calms themself down through a nice walk and listening to chill music, it really does work but then gets a bit grumpy when someone interrupts them during those important moments
- kinda just likes shipping insanely weird things that are gay because that's just who they are,,,
- questions why they even exist and why anyone actually likes them,,, goes hand in hand with their low self-esteem,,,
- likes sad music,,,
- then again, can get grumpy if their in the middle of doing something, would much, much, much rather fade into the background and let everyone forget about them
- likes "me time," enjoys sitting alone in the dark thinking about all the negative things in life that they have done, doesn't,,, really like themself that much either,,,
- cats are the most important thing in their life, enjoys petting them and listening to them purr, will sometimes just hold them for a few seconds and then put them down
- can have a dark sense of humor,,, they're weird and doesn't find this a likeable feature about themself, kinda just switches to dark topics really quickly because that's the only thing they can talk about
- that is other than their interests because,,, reasons
- enjoys spectating instead of doing something themself, can't really answer questions that well so they just say "i dunno"
- doesn't find themself that inspirational, literally has no inspirational quality, with that finds themself just too bland and boring and so quiet they just don't understand why others even talk to them
- probably considered a coward, walks away from problems they didn't cause, doesn't find themself the right dragon for any job and not very useful when helping someone
- likes viewing all the bad outcomes,, discourages themself too
- most of the time lacks motivation, hates sick days like anyone would and like mentioned before is pretty lazy and tired most of the time
- usually drifts into daydreams when running around, that's where they get most of their inspiration from
- not very truthful,,, even to themself,,, just thinks of themself as anything anyone wants,,, they don't really care
- mind is usually up in the clouds, really, sometimes forgets why she's even there and how she got there
- almost always thirsty, but doesn't eat that much so they're kinda thin
- finds themself flexible to some changes and is willing to change to have others like them, although they don't really like this feature very much
- reads a lot, plays a lot, likes watching others play games a lot
- sometimes competitive and sarcastic, can fight anyone if they felt like it, but that isn't most of the time, in fact pretty much never
- comments a lot on games, so they talk a lot when alone, but just fall silent when in public or with others in the same room, enjoys mostly commenting on the strange faces characters from wandersong make
- then again, as i stated they sometimes don't watch the volume of their voice and can be loud, this is especially so when watching an intense fight
- completely clueless, most of the time doesn't even know what they're doing, mainly in games, but they don't bother looking up guides or playthroughs because they hate that kind of thing
- yells quite a bit, they're loud
- sometimes has bad thoughts,,, usually when they're upset,,, following with their self-loathing and low self-esteem
- pessimist, only thinks of the negative things in life, really, no matter how hard they try to see the bright side, maybe it's because they're so glum and introverted or because they like to hear the negative things instead of the positive things
- loves listening to music, that's a fact
- is willing to help anybody to some extent,,, they're bad at explaining things so it's kinda hard to do.
- that one person who laughs randomly, is pretty weird and comes up with these insane ideas that aren't actually possible
- likes paradoxical questions like "if anything is possible, is it possible for something to be impossible?"
- you know what they like something when they claim to hate it. it's a basic fact about them
- when mind is set on a game they like, they'll never stop talking about it
- usually wonders what others will think of them, mostly they say nothing because then no one can comment on the stuff they say, can get embarrassed about their weird fandoms easily
- loves animals, more of a quiet nerd drago themself, although just remove the nerd part and you've got Vaporwave
- doesn't have confidence in themself, rather they don't even trust themself to do or say the right thing
- doesn't get memes, they're far behind on those, rather they don't understand why memes are actually funny, to them it's just a bunch of cringy things
- tries to make everything (except their drawings) as descriptive as possible, to make others have a clear picture of their characters in mind. if it's not descriptive or there are run-on sentences, they'll redo it entirely, promising themselves the new one will be even better
- would much, much, much rather be one of those characters you see walking around randomly in the background than be a side character or, even worse, the main protagonist, doesn't really like having a lot of dialog to remember
- can snap if they want to,,, but they usually remain chill and happy, bundling up all their moody things inside,,, rather they believe no one wants to hear about the negatives of life
- frowns most of the time, they are convinced their smiles never look good, rather they're weird or make them look nervous
- could probably recite a few episodes from Gravity Falls, mostly just the dialogue from just that one episode they probably watched one too many times
- can be an optimist in some situations
- can be considered considerate, loves drawing arts for anyone if they have motivation and,,, even then they still manage to give some art to their friends and dragons they want to get to know better
- always seems to draw better images if it's for someone other than themself and then gives themself the worse of their own drawings,,, they aren't sure why that is
- Kind of a good artist, sometimes likes shading and highlighting, although wishes they were better, tries to draw the stuff they envision in their head, but can't seem to do it no matter how hard they try
- Kind of good at fighting talon to talon, sharp claws and can bite if threatened enough
- Fit into tight spaces, although prefers not to, I don't like getting stuck
- Can somewhat read a tone of voice in text messages, it depends on what is capping the ending of a sentence, periods make it sound firm, bored, tired or even aggressive, while exclamation marks can either mean excitement, thankfulness or yelling (along with all caps). question marks in this case can mean either a question (duh) or excitement as well
- Kind of good at hiding, but sucks at hide-and-seek, not that they play that much anymore
- they're a fast typer i guess, usually they end up misspelling half the words they type and they have to go back and correct it all
- Hides inner feelings, I don't like people feeling bad for me because that just doesn't seem right, I looks like I'm seeking attention
- so they just hide some inner feelings.
- can be impatient and doesn't do well with younger dragonets
- Has some self-loathing, it's an issue I need to deal with
- LOUD, sometimes I can't keep my mouth shut and other times I just can't find words
- Scared of spiders, big ones I don't like, small ones I fear when they're next to me or on me
- Somewhat scared of heights, I like to climb trees but then I get stuck up in them, kinda like a cat would, except without sharp claws
- Can't fly too good, is actually really flimsy, although I really wish I could fly...
- Forgetful, can't keep track of time period and usually forgets other important things, or people
- Terrible at getting up on early mornings, I'm almost always tired
- Sometimes lazy, but tries not to be, I like sleeping more than working often times
- Terrible handwriting, bleh, something I suck in
- Same when it comes to writing numbers like 8 which tend to look deflated and look like nines
- Not the highest on self-esteem
- judges themself a lot and is a little hard on themself
- always compares themself to others and how they aren't perfect, so they need to try harder to become perfect
- then again, they always think, no matter how hard they try they'll always do bad. sometimes they believe practice doesn't make perfect, you're just born with good skill
- anything they do is immediately bad, usually takes them hours to write a simple paragraph
- Will sometimes imagine things happening, like for example I hear someone talking but it turns out no one is actually talking, or I see something move but it's actually staying still. Sometimes I even confuse things that are fake with things that are real
- Procrastinates,,, a LOT. sometimes has to force themself into doing things
- in other words, this dude is incredibly flawed and has almost no strengths
- was hatched to euphoria, a former marine biologist and tulip, who decided to reside on a peaceful island, which was the homeplace of euphoria's parents
- vapor lived a normal life with their parents on an island in the bay of a thousand scales,,, like a really big island, with a few others, they made a little village there
- life was cool and all, but it was kinda boring, the same routine over and over again, he had so much free time, he just wandered around the island, looking for adventure
- one day, when he was wandering around near the outskirts of the forest encircling the island, he met a group of strange-looking dragons,,, turns out they're time traveling pirates from the future
- said they had come to the past to find "the one," who was apparently the one to bring back the colors taken from pyrrhia by some evil dragon,,, one who mastered the arts of magic color
NOTE: Please refrain from putting ocs in here, due to being my sona, feel free to add your own sona (or alt) in here if we've had a good conversation with one another, that way I have gathered thoughts on what to feel about you. I have my right to decline if they don't fill out the requirements, of course, your sona has to live on Pyrrhia, they have to be your sona and we must have a long conversation or your sona is well developed enough for me to gather feelings from them.
- LOVES popping bubble wrap for some reason, he just likes the satisfying noise it makes
- Is obsessed with Hollow Knight (if you couldn't already tell by the pictures put on my wall), so he wears a hornband to crossplay as the ghost
- Really likes dark colors, preferably blacks and greys, but also loves a mixture of colorful pastel blues and pinkish purples
- Yells when stressed or pressured (or if being talked to by a NPC in one of his games)
- Likes throwing rocks into water, finds it quite fun to do, likes watching the ripples upon the water's surface
- Is a proud member of Hufflepuff, but is more a Huffletherin (Hufflepuff and Slytherin)
- Likes talking to himself, or to his computer, mainly because they're the things that won't talk back to him
- Leans towards other females, although hasn't found any he's taken a liking to, he'll ponder about these thoughts in the further future
- Right taloned, can use both talons, but is really sloppy with his left
- Is a fast typer, he can confirm that, gets writer's block somewhat easily after typing for too long
- Has arachnophobia (fear of spiders) and probably a few other phobias too
- Also likes talking and yelling at inanimate objects (or NPCs in video games), it's mainly yelling at NPCs, commenting on what they say or, when he's watching a video, on what the person says in that said video
- Likes some games he's never even played before (coughcoughNightintheWoodsandotherstuffcoughcough), he hopes to play them all in the future!
- Good singer, although he always doubts his abilities, doesn't sing out loud that much because his brother always yells at him for doing so
- Likes singing the lyrics to songs he likes, if of course they have lyrics at all, most of the songs he likes do though
- Obsessed with art and writing, although is convinced he'll never be good at those things, no matter how hard he tries, he thinks only about the negative
- Can get easily distracted on other things, has the attention span of a headless scavenger
- Claims he's somewhat deaf, honestly doesn't have that good hearing
- Tries to make dramatic entrances sometimes but really can't
- Literally owns seven pets, six cats and one dog,,, used have two guinea pigs and a hamster too
- what he considers amusing is,,, questionable
- Bright lights sometimes makes him sneeze, like the sun,,,
- Actually somewhat likes getting scared, it's kind of fun, doesn't scream, he flinches, except for the fact he doesn't purposefully watch horror gameplays for the scares, it's for amusement, well they used to do it anyway
- Somewhat has a fear of heights and gets stuck in trees easily, that's why he doesn't like climbing trees but that doesn't stop him from climbing on other stuff
- Major and hardcore nightowl, had once almost stayed up all night
- he used to be an early bird when he was younger though
- Thinks he may become a Game or Book Theorist as a future career, although he's still putting some consideration in what he wants to be, most of the time, his mind comes back to bookstores and being a librarian
- loves positive numbers and will stop at nothing to make sure everything is positive. only under certain circumstances is it alright for something to be negative.
- if they're a multiple of five, it's alright,,, because he likes multiples of five a lot
- or, if they're something like 55 or 77,,, that is fine too
- But is also thinking of becoming a helper at a bookstore or something like that, he isn't entirely sure
- Sucks but can play the piano, isn't that interested in learning how to play it well though
- Has braces and they're terrible, keep cutting into the inside of his mouth and it hurts, makes talking and eating a lot less fun
- the best friend of niko. or maybe it's the other way around.
- Can't whistle or snap, it's too hard for him, so he gave up trying to do it
- Somewhat sensitive to light, likes the dark because he's more nocturnal,,, and yet has trouble sleeping so he's usually always tired
- Sometimes a picky eater
- Deathly afraid of saying the wrong thing or someone getting the wrong idea, leading to getting in trouble
- Isn't totally vegan, makes some exceptions for meat products
- Interestingly, Vaporwave prefers he / him pronouns over she / her, even then, he likes demiboy pronouns, they / him, mainly because it just makes him feel good and warm on the inside, these are my prefered pronouns as well
- Probably socially awkward, since conversations are hard to both start and end, they just get so awkward so fast
- will eat a spoonful of peanut butter when he's either bored or hungry and doesn't feel like eating anything else
- Among her favorite shows are Coco and Coraline for some reason, I just really enjoy watching them, of course there is also The Little Prince which I love very much
- Theme song has changed about 3 or 4 times while her appearance has been revamped about 1 or 2 times
- Doesn't really like eggs, hates them raw, but likes them in things like soups and stuff like that, a reason he doesn't really like french toast that much
- Hates the strong smell of lavender, it's both overwhelming and just not his favored smell
- however he likes the smells of orange / tangerine, vanilla and ocean breeze
- Doesn't really have a constant art style and draws to music almost always, it gives him better inspiration when he does and it calms him down after a long day
- It took me so long to find my true theme song :o
- one of the few dragons who actually likes math, i mean, he's not obsessed with math to the point of being a nerd, but he does like it to the point it's not a bad class
- Is actually the second hybrid I made on the wiki who's still living and was originally my alt sona before Lionheart until she died and became Astro, she is possibly the second oldest character I'd ever made on the wiki
- Feels he's not speaking up for himself a lot of times, probably because he fears he'll lose friends due to that
- Actually is pretty good at voicing his opinions on something with himself, but never really tells anyone else fearing it'll hurt their feelings
- Doesn't like that many mary / gary sues that much, he just finds them kinda annoying and overwhelming, but some are okay since they're cool and stuff
- Likes really strange music that some might not even call "music" but just a bunch of random noises being played to a beat which I guess is music
- Preferably, he likes music from video games, with a huge liking towards Hollow Knight, Wandersong, Deltarune and Undertale themes
- Sometimes I'm tempted to do the exact opposite of what something in a game tells me to do, perhaps it's for amusement, or something like that, I dunno
- It feels really strange to have deleted the first character I've ever made on the wiki, although I still have the second, which is Vaporwave, but it still feels really strange
- I can read backwards fluently, yet I can't really speak backwards that easily, is now learning dragon script too
- Loves making little snacks for his family, a main ingredients being cinnamon and crackers, enjoys making new things to try
- Youtube and My Little Pony is my childhood, but now doesn't watch them as much anymore
- Where's motivation when you need it?
- Is given a mini ice cream sandwich,,, takes 5 minutes to eat it
- Speaks in all lowercase, it's much easier and quicker to type stuff that way
- Really, really, REALLY wants to see more of MudWings and hopes they get developed more, honestly wants to see more MudWing sonas too, I mean,,, he kinda likes the tribe they're really cool and hopes they'll get more attention in the future
- Originally, Vaporwave had one design, straight pastel blue horns and ruff with stars speckling it along with poisonous purple mainscales and a fading tail, however after seeing the interesting designs in marbles and enigma's artwork, I decided to give him a combination of the two
- His name actually comes from the title of artwork called "Vaporwaves" that I saw on the wiki and, thinking the name was cool, decided to give this name to my (alt sona at the time) sona the name Vaporwave
- likes stormy nights and finds it enjoyable to listen to the sound of rain falling, would also consider winter better than summer and nighttime better than daytime
- goes to an online school,,, finds that he doesn't have that many irl friends,,, in fact, he doesn't believe he has any
All art is listed according to who made it, if they aren't labeled with someone's name, they are mine, please don't use any art without permission from the artist and me, thank you!