be kind, they're sensitive. think about what you're going to write. don't be pushy. don't be rude. try your best to ensure that you're not guilt tripping. be civil.
they don't have a name yet, but you don't need a name to have an identity. beyond that, picking one that fits is much more important than plucking one out right away. i hope their lack of a word attached does not bother you.
in case you're wondering, they're a new companion. a friend, naturally. to join me for 2020, and possibly beyond. remember, be kind.
. rules .
"I do not generally permit people to talk when I am talking" – Professor McGonagall
- Please be polite
- If someone dared you to do something involving this place, I dare you to ignore their dare
- I'd prefer if you used proper grammar
- Please, no giant all cap messages
- Please just. Be nice. Follow wiki rules. I'll happily kick you out otherwise.
- Check my status before you request
. requests .
"what's open and what's not"
| Art: TENTATIVE | Coding: TENTATIVE | RPs: TENTATIVE | Collabs: TENTATIVE |
if it says tentative, it means i might. you can ask, but i have every right to reject you. ALSO CAN PEOPLE PLEASE CONSIDER ASKING FOR ONLY CODING OR ART, NOT BOTH?
. the wall .
"and what's on the other side?"